Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My reminder for the day....

I slipped today!!!  Not slipped on ice or anything wet....that was the other day & I have a bruise on the rump to prove it.  No today I slipped backwards & received a big stone thrown from above slap upside the head!!! 

So here is my reminder for the day.....It's for me personally....but if you need a reminder too today you are more than welcome to use it!!!

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."






Hoss he really doesn't care about my reminder.....he's wore out cuz he played with his uncles & cousins tonight PLUS saw an adorable little baby for the first time.....and scared the cutie cuz of course he barked at him.  Then couldn't understand why we didn't let him lick & love all over the baby!!!!  It was all enough to wear Hoss out & send him to bed early!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment