Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coffe-Mate Cafe Party

Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh did I tell you that I WON the Coffee-Mate Cafe Party package the other day!!!  I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited cuz Mrs. UPS lady will be delevering it today.  What all is gonna be in my package......



"NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Piccolo machine and coffee capsules to use and as a gift for the office



Office mouse and photo pad to add flavor to your desk space


“Flavor” Name Tags and Office Award Ribbons


Napkins and cups


Coupons for free COFFEE-MATE® to serve at you event


NESCAFÉ® TASTER’S CHOICE® coffee samples to share with your co-workers"

I MIGHT just have to take the Dolce Gusto Piccolo machine home to test it out before I decide if I want to leave it here at work or not.  This could be a very very bad thing.  I'm gonna be sooooooooooooooo hyped up today considering I already have had 2 cups of coffee, working on an energy drink (that I made from my Soda Stream) PLUS since it's cold & rainy (and supposed to snow YEAH) today I brought extra coffee with me to warm up.....then go home & make more coffee!!!! LOL poor DH could be in for alittle craziness tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment