Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

My mind is wandering.....

So we left the doctors office alittle bit ago......more blood tests for the DH.  And (I'm not supposed to start a sentence with and am I?  oh well) they have decided he has some other kinda of disease that they are going to check on the blood tests to see what kinda of level it is at.  So in other words they don't know anything & will be charging me $800+ more to tell me nothing. 
And then Hoss was EVIL last night & I didn't go to bed until 3:30 this morning cuz of him!!! 
Oh and I'm back at work....which I don't want to be.  And how in the world am I gonna pay for more blood tests.  And I sure hope that my beef stew turns out good tonight.....cuz that & a baked tater sure do sound good right now. Oh & I forgot to pay one of the tax bills the other day I GOTTA do that today.  Along with call in medicine to pick up & whatever else is on my list for today.

See my mind is wandering & I just can't make it sit down to work on insurance work for people today!!!  That's sad isn't it????  But maybe it's wandering for a good reason, maybe the Lord is trying to tell me something.  I'm not to sure what it is yet.......I'm sure in his own time He'll let me in on the plan He has.  And (see there I go again) I KNOW that it'll be in His time not mine.  Maybe this is His way of testing one of my New Years Resolution........to enjoy the simpler things.  To take a few minutes out of my day today & enjoy the blue sky & warmer temps.  That's what I'm gonna do at lunch today.......sit & enjoy the sun beating down on me (thru my car window) & eat my lunch & read from God's word.

Sure do hope you can take a few mins today to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment