Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Facebook Friday!!!!!!

How exciting I'm number 53!!!!!! YEAH!!!  One of my goals for this year is to increase my followers both here on the blog & on my Scentsy Facebook Page & steadily I've been working on both of them!!!  And then my AWESOME friend over at Bless Others With Cards put up this awesome link & here we go!!!!!  So stop in and visit everyone.....make sure you check out my Facebook page & leave me a note that you stopped by!!!  I'll return the favor & give you a shout out to all my great followers!!!!



The rules are simple:



1. Add your facebook page to the linky tool below


2. Like your hosts in the #1 and #2 spot


3. Like the person in the spot above yours and then like whoever else you want, the more the merrier!







No comments:

Post a Comment