Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I resolve to........

This year I resolve to enjoy the simpler things more!!!!  What are the simpler things you ask.........

The fresh clean air, blue sky days!!!!!


Walks with my side kick!!!!


Moments with my DH!!!

You know the simpler things.  I'm sure my MIL who was a very simple lady didn't run the rat race, didn't worry about having the newest & the greatest of everything.  I know she had a hard life but she enjoyed the simple things.  And that's what I'm gonna do this year. 

My prayer for this year......

"LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.  Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul [is] even as a weaned child"


No comments:

Post a Comment