Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Breaded Pork Chops

OK first I have to say....yes that's a pork chop!!!  I think the meat department at my local grocery store put pork chop steaks in the pack cuz there were some the size of Texas in there!!!!!!

You really gotta go over to HERE to MarthaStewart.com & try these!!!  The cool thing about them is that you can make them up, freeze them & then all you have to do is pull them out, put them in the oven & then in 30 mins they are done!!! 

It was soooo easy tonight that it's now 10:15 PM & I got home around 5:30 from work, helped DH finish up some wood that he had been busting, scrubbed one side of the house, cooked the pork chops, walked Hosser for an hour, did 2 loads of laundry (folded & put away), cleaned the whole kitchen, wrote this entry & now am gonna go switch purses around (like you really wanted to know that uh!!!???? LOL)!!

I think I'm in LOVE with make ahead freezer meals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment