Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Mr. Policeofficer....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't pull me over today!!!  My wallet with my drivers license in it is SOMEWHERE in my house.  See we went to The Hot Dog King last night & I drove the truck, lazy me didn't want to carry the WHOLE purse so I just grabbed my wallet & when we came in I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to eat a hot dog that I laid my wallet down somewhere & now I don't have it with me!!!  See really it's not my fault....it's The Hot Dog King's fault....if they didn't have such WONDERFUL hot dogs my mouth wouldn't have been drooling the whole way home!!!!  And when I got home I just HAD to eat 3 of them & then Hoss HAD to go on his LONG walk & I talked to my friend Tressy while I was gone with him.  I came home & got on Facebook, then worked on some Scentsy samples, watched that Swamp People show that talks about people in LA huntin & killin alligators,  did some laundry and went to bed.  Then I got up this morning & did my normal crazy morning routine & I just now have realized that I NEVER put my wallet back in my purse!!!  So see really it's not my fault......

Think that will work IF he pulls me over???? LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment