Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My goal

Happy Wednesday everyone!!! 

I've set myself a goal for the next few months.....don't they say something like if you tell everyone what your goal is you are more likely to accomplish it......so I'm gonna tell you what my new goal is.                 



Ready..........I would like to get in with local realtors in the area & maybe some loan closing agents and show them the different multi packs that Scentsy has that they can give their customers.

How neat would it be to get a great gift like these as a closing gift?  It's safer for the person buying the new house because of their being no open flame & then for the agent I'm sure the customer is going to tell all their friends about what a wonderful gift they gave them.  PLUS it will last much much longer than say a bottle of some kind of wine or food gift they usually give.

So what do you think?  Would you enjoy getting a gift like this from someone????

No comments:

Post a Comment