Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today...

The world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it.  ~Will Foley



I MIGHT have sat on one & ran slap into it today!!!!  After a CRAZY morning with car troubles that are getting fixxed, I made a phone call to wish someone a Happy Birthday!!!  And instead ran into the cactus!!!!!  I'm not sure why it is human nature to continue to set ourselves up for getting hurt!!  Do we just think maybe just maybe this time will be different?  Surely I can have a conversation with certain people and NOT want to just take the phone & throw it across the room!!!!  But EVERY TIME it ends badly!!!!!  One day I'm gonna learn.  I heard a friend of mine say one time that she and a person in her life WERE in the same exact place as I am.  And when she finally picked up the phone one day & told that person EVERYTHING she felt & thought THEN she finally got to run the other way from the cactus!!! Maybe I'll get there one day!!!  I'm sure IF I do I'll be the awful person in the whole matter, but it kinda seems that over the past 7 or so years I have been the awful person anyways so why not just keep up the tradition uh???  Joking!!!!!

Ohhhh on the flip side of the craziness I did weigh in this morning.......and drum roll please.....I HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING since 2 weeks ago!!!!  How is that!!??!!  Maybe the chocolate chip cookies, the coffee muffins or it could be the Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream that is in my freezer!!!!  Funny how that works uh!!!!?????   

No comments:

Post a Comment