Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wanna see....

Ever wonder what happens when us women who are masters at multi tasking start the dish water to wash dishes and then think Ohhhh I need to change the laundry around and to do that I need to get 2 hangers so I can put the shirts on them.  And then think did I get the right stuff for that recipe....let me check it online.  And then ohhhhh I gotta pee cuz thats what happens when you are drinking your SECOND LITER of Strawberry Kiwi Green Tea.  And while you are peeing you think ya know what I haven't changed the wax in the warmer in the bathroom....need to do that.  And the 2 hangers I have in my hand need to go to the clothes that are waiting to be changed around when I go thru the kitchen I see


The sink at ALMOST overflow point!!!!!  Lesson to everyone....DON'T try to be a multi tasker!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment