Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Really.....

Really as I sit here tonight ignoring a few texts, I'm reminded of lots of things.  A few days ago I read a blog explaining why a woman had deleted some of her "friends" on her Facebook account and after that I have went thru slowly over the last few days & deleted some of the so called "friends" on my account. 

And now of course those people are questioning why I deleted them.  I did it for lots of reasons. 

*You didn't keep up with me on Facebook.  Probably never looked at my page or even knew what was going on in my life.
*Your relationship with me only brought me down & in a place where I didn't need to go.
*I only want good Godly relationships.....I'm tired of the relationships that I'm embarrassed about or have to hide anything about the relationship. If God looked at my Facebook page or even my text messages on my cell phone I don't want to have to hide my face or try to figure out some lie (not that I would lie to God) to cover my tracks.
*And lastly do you really think it's hard for me?  Goodness gracious I have people in my family that are blocked on Facebook & I don't even have on my cell phone contact list because I don't like or want the feelings that they dredge up.

That said......I hope everyone takes a few minutes to pray about the relationships with the people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment