Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've got ESP(N)

In order for me to tell you how excited I am that I have ESP(N) I must first give you alittle bit of back story........One of the ladies at work had to take her boyfriend this morning to the doctor in hopes that he has lost a bunch of fluid he had on his heart, lungs & liver etc etc.  (And I know how all that feels it's a very scary feeling). IF he hadn't lost atleast 10 pounds of fluid he was going to have to be put in the hospital. The appointment was at like 8AM this morning with the doctor.

SO one of the other ladies at work says......Oh I wonder how **** is & what the doctor said.  (Note it's 10:15 AM) I said He is fine, lost a bunch of the fluid & doesn't have to go to the hospital.  The sometimes blonde lady in our office says......Oh did you call **** is that how you know??? I just kinda looked at her and said No I've got ESP(N) that's how I knew.  She seriously looked at me with this blank look on her face.  And said Oh OK!!!! (Note this is coming from the same lady that put her frozen chicken in the oven to cook & left the neck, gizzards etc IN IT......and then couldn't understand why 2 hours later it wasn't done!!!!) I really just wanted to look at her & say Here is your sign, then turn & walk away.....but I figured that would throw her for a HUGE loop!!!!!!


Really I promise I DON'T MAKE THESE THINGS UP!!!!!!  If you were a fly on the wall in this office you seriously would understand why sometimes I'm alittle off my rocker!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment