Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today



Today I  watched these WONDERFUL Beth Moore 1 & Beth Moore 2 videos!!!!  Can I PLEASE just tell you how WONDERFULLY AWESOME she is!!!!  What did the videos teach me....that I really need to understand that I have a sound mind!!!  Christ has given me the chance to be able to take a deep breath in life when I am at that one point of deciding which path I need to take.  When things are to a crossroad that I've got to decide......do I go down this road & wig out & let things drive me out of my mind OR do I go down this road of knowing that He loves me.  Of knowing that He will be there for me ALWAYS & that I can rely on Him & Him alone.  I've decided today that I'm going to choose the path of knowing Him!!!!







"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind"


No comments:

Post a Comment