Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Stock

Do you see these little Dingo Rawhide treats.......I Really Really need to buy some stock in this company!!

The 70+ pound horse can go thru this pack of 7 in like 2 days!!!!!

Sometimes & I mean like once a month he'll eat the next size up.......which comes 1 in the pack!!!  But all the other times he is all about these little babies!!!!

And can I cheat & try to slip the cheap generic ones in on him.......why NO the little brat hides them under the blanket on the couch & won't eat them!!!!

Have I told you lately how much of a goof ball he is!!???  I think he takes after the hubby.....although the hubby says he acts just like me.  Honestly I can't lie.......he is just like me...probably cuz he is with me ALL THE TIME!!!  It's ok though.....I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment