Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

2nd Day BBQ

So the other day I put a pork roast in the crockpot (might I add I LOVE my crockpot!!!!!)  Let me count the ways that I LOVE it......a)why would you not....put the food in, turn it on, go about your CRAZY day, come home & dinner is done!!! b)the inside comes out which makes clean up SO MUCH EASIER c)those little crockpot liners fit PERFECTLY in the bad boy!!!!!!!!! 

Oh back to the BBQ.......so I put the pork roast in with a can of tomatoes, some garlic seasoning, salt & pepper & just about a half a can of water.......
Turned it on for about 9-10 hours...and the darling hubby eat some of it for dinner while I had a Scentsy Party.....then the next day...I pulled the rest of it apart...added some brown sugar & BBQ sauce, bake it in the oven til warm & BAM 2nd day BBQ~~~

Looks good doesn't it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment