Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

To Much Thinkin!!!!!


That's my BIL.....he looks like he is picking his nose but really he is in deep conversation!!!!  Thinkin way to much!!!!!

I've been doing alot of that lately!!!  Then tonight I found this entry over at Proverbs 31 Ministries about overthinking!!!  You need to check it out!!!

"“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.



Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.”


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)...........Paul gives three clear instructions for those of us who ruminate on our problems. He says:


1) do not worry about anything


2) pray about everything


3) thank God for everything"





So after all the craziness today, the doctors, the nurses, the biopsy, Hoss going crazy, getting things ready for a craft show tomorrow, a DH who needs just alittle bit of nurse Alecia cuz he's alittle sore, laundry needing to be done, dinner, etc etc etc  I need to stop worrying about everything & take a few mins out of the day to say THANK YOU to my wonderful Lord & Savior for this GREAT day he has given me.  HE has given me the gift of a warm, sunshine day!!!  We had blue sky here.....and it wasn't -20 outside.  HE allowed me to bring my DH home and gave me the chance to visit with a 2 great friends tonight before my massage. 

So now I'm ignoring the laundry & dishes and gonna go read some of my scriptures and thank HIM!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment