Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chocolate Yumminess!!

So today I'm gonna tease you & share with you this GREAT recipe I got over at Hoosier Homemade for Homemade Peanut Butter cups!!!

Peanut Butter Cup Recipe:







1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, divided


4 1/2 teaspoons butter, softened


1/2 cup Confectioners’ (powdered) Sugar


1/2 teaspoon Salt


2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips (I used Milk Chocolate)


4 Milk Chocolate Candy Bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped (I used Hershey’s)


Colored sprinkles, optional


Directions:






Fill mini muffin tins with mini paper liners.






In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter and confectioners sugar and salt until smooth, set aside.






In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter, stir until smooth. (this usually takes about 2 minutes)






Drop a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture into paper liners. Top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture (I rolled mine into small balls)






Top each with chocolate mixture to cover. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set.


We made them last night.  Along with homemade applesauce.  Ohhhhh and some cookies.  And tonight is the crackers, peanut butter, chocolate thingys.  I know there is a name for them......I just have no idea what it is.  So I figured I'd share the recipe with you today......and tomorrow let you drool over some pictures!!!!!

And on a side note.......Hoss didn't get any of them but he did find out that some boiled chicken chopped up in his food is about the best thing next to Dingos!!!!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment