Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weigh in....

Well my scale didn't like me again.  It said I've gained a pound.  So we have a new game plan!!!!!

****Hosser & I will be jogging NOT walking every nite!!!!  He won't be a very happy camper but it's what has to be done.

****I've also slacked bad & haven't been as good on my salads......so more salads will be added to the dinner menu.

****Today for lunch I just brought 2 hotdogs.....no buns....just the dogs.  That bread thing lately has been killing me.  It's what happens when I wig out over little things.  Does anyone else do that??? 
So breads will be cut down to a minimum.  More veggies, fruits & meats.  You really don't need a ton of starches....but man do they ever taste sooooo good!!!!

****Also on my wish list I am putting 2 extra Soda Stream bottles.  I made one of the Diet Energy drink this morning & it's ALMOST all gone.  So I won't have one for this afternoon!!!  Yep need to invest in some extra bottles forsure!!!

I've got 3 months to get down below my goal weight!!!!  Seriously it shouldn't be that hard to loose 30 pounds!!! 

There are 4 weeks in a month....that's 12 weeks.....THAT'S ONLY 2.5 POUNDS A WEEK I NEED TO LOOSE!!!!  Hello I can do that!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment