Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spaghetti Chicken Casserole

So really I PROMISE you this is something you GOTTA try!!!  And it's very very easy!!!  I'm going to make a few up for freezer meals this weekend!!!!
Here is what I did......

Boiled 5 chicken breasts (4 for the casserole & 1 for Hosser), cut them into medium bite size pieces.  In the same water I boiled for about 5 mins a box of whole wheat spaghetti.  Drained & cooled it.
Then in a big bowl mixed the chicken, spaghetti noodles, 1 chopped onion, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, some garlic powder & seasoning salt, 2 cups of cheddar cheese & probably 1 1/2 cans of water.
Put all that in the casserole dish (that I lined with foil...cuz it saves me time washing dishes), sprinkled more cheddar cheese on top & baked @ 350 for about 30 mins.

Served it with some green beans & we were done.  There was enough for us both to have lunch today (which is the picture above) & snack before we go to church tonight!!! 

Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment