Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

We had a great day yesterday @ church.  We celebrated all the mothers.  There are more in this picture over to the right I just had a couple cute little girls sitting with me that we taking pictures. 

I called my mom yesterday morning.  I'm not gonna bore you with the details of that wonderful conversation.  Just know I'm thankful for my little corner of paradise that the Lord has blessed me with. 


Hoss was sweet enough to have to go on a LONG walk.  My present from him I guess.  Ohhhh and one of my nephews & his sweet wife came over to see us with their very very cute son!!!  Who by the way is very smart.....he can write his name perfectly!!!!!  Such a smart 3 year old!!!!  I'll have to get a picture of his name on my driveway!!!! LOL!!!

Other than that it was probably a pretty normal Sunday for us.  Chillaxin & be thankful to the Lord for a great week & getting ready for a wonderful week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment