Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easy Breakfast

So the other day I was online & found a really really easy breakfast!!!!  So I made a bunch up & in the freezer they went!!!!!  And can I say this is the sweetest thing I've done in a long long time!!!!




All I did was fry up a pound of sausage with an onion.  Drained the grease and then added that mixture to 2 5 oz jars of sharp cheese spread & a teaspoon of butter. 


Placed that mixture on split english muffins, cooked them about 10-15 mins @ 350. 


Let them cool, put them in the freezer then when frozen wrapped them in foil.  And I was done.

Then in the morning when we get up for breakfast I take 2 out & put them in the microwave for 45 seconds to a minute & I'm done.  Breakfast served!!!!



                                    Hope you enjoy!!!!!




Ohhhhh on a side note...Hosser & I walked almost 3 miles tonight after an AWFUL storm came thru.  He is alittle tired and me....I'm VERY tired!!!  But tomorrow is a weigh in day so let's hope the little scale talks sweet to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment