Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flirted

Yep you heard right!!!  I flirted this morning with the lady with horns.  Her horns weren't showing to bad this morning, she tried to be sweet & suck me in.  I told DH that she had her wings on today......but don't worry they couldn't cover up the horns all the way!!!!! LOL!!!!

Does anyone else have someone like that in their lives?   Someone that can just push every single button you have just by saying 4 words???  Someone that you have to deal with not on a daily basis but atleast on a weekly or monthly basis?  Or am I the only one that has this??  How do you do it?

I'll let ya in on a little secret..........speaker phone & a cup of peppermint mocha coffee while in the car on the way to work worked for me this morning.  Maybe it was because it was raining & I had to think about the other vehicles on the road that I didn't let things get to me to bad!!!  Who knows but it worked!!!!!  I'm surely there will be more opportunities for me to do research in the future!!!!

On a happier note.....Hoss got to go to the ball park last night & watch Bailey play softball.  PLUS got to see Miss. Hannah Montana again & got to play with the uncle.  He likes it when he can see his friends.  He even got to see Brooke......and knew her by name......he's just smart like that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment