Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Challenge Update & Voting

Chalk one up on the DH's win board.....I couldn't do it!!!!!  If you remember he challenged me to cut the grocery bill over here..........................AND I lost!!!!  I'm not a very good loser....just letting you know.  I did cut it down to about $65 a week.  But (not that this is any excuse whatsoever) over the past 2 1/2 weeks we have gotten some GREAT deals on meat that kinda thru the whole challenge out the window.

So after the holidays I think we'll try again.

And onto a better note........Hoss made round 2 of the cutest pet contest over here on a local radio station!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!  IF you have a few seconds (really that's all it takes) PLEASE go vote for him.  DH said that IF he wins he gets a winter coat for CHRISTmas & he needs one!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment