Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weighing Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  Weighed in this morning on my goal to loose weight before our first vacation!!!!  And drum roll please...................DOWN 4 POUNDS!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This first week I changed my eating habits.  Smaller portions, have drunk enough water to make a small lake & walking the Hosser anywhere from 1-2 miles a day!!! 

Over the past 2 days I have started eating a small breakfast every morning.  This morning it was a piece of toast w/peanut butter (remember I said small....cuz I'm NOT a breakfast person).  I'm gonna go this week to Aldi & get some more fruit & TRY eating some kind of fruit with my toast every morning. 


On a more pitiful note....Hoss & I slammed heads this morning in the car & I think I have a small bruise on my forehead because of the nerd!!!!!  And what was even sadder is that it happened right before I had to go in somewhere so there where tears in my eyes & I looked like a big ol cry baby!!!!!  LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment