Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Look who's back....


Look who has decide to come back!!!  Just like his name sake.....SATAN has returned from his winter slumber. 

It's kinda fun that he has returned over the past few weeks.....cuz the real SATAN has decided to yet again pop back into my life.  Today showing his ugly head yet again. 

A couple weeks ago I went thru and deleted some people from my life that made me not be the wife I need to be.  And then today low & behold SATAN pops up into our lives & anger, jealousy, and a very ugly side of me starts to boil in the pit of my stomach!!!!

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth (Psalm 145:18)

Kept popping into my head.

And then came into my mind........

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife (husband)

And I thought you know what......the people in our life that bring Satan along with them will one day have to stand in front of my Lord & Savior & give an account of themselves.  Let them be the ones that stutter & gasp when HE says what in the world were you thinking?  Why in the world would you have even thought about doing something crazy & stupid like this???  And then I just kind had to giggle. 

I mentioned this to my DH, in a calm respectful way & you'll never believe what happened........he very calmly said ok.  I'm sorry, I understand & I agree!!!!!  That in itself is a miracle, cuz normally he would have blown a gasket.  But I seriously think because I stepped back, looked at it from a different perspective and had HIM by my side this time DH was very cool with everything!!!!  My oh My isn't it funny how things have changed!!!!


And in a very unrelated comment........WOOOOO HOOOOOO WAY TO GO UNC TARHEELS on your win tonight!!!  Now PLEASE let's keep it up on Sunday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment