Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

LONG LONG week

It's been a long long long long long week here at our house.  And the sad thing is that the next few weeks I think aren't gonna be much better!!!!  We have had doctor appointments for one thing or another EVERY day this week.  Along with yesterday I had a Scentsy booth at a local festival here in town & today I had a table at Type A Mom Conference.



We are at the start of a new week....new appointments.....new ventures.....and new people to meet!!!  As much as I am glad this last week is behind me......I'm ready to see what new things this week holds for us!!!  I KNOW the Lord has blessed me & continues to bless me every day & for that I am thankful!!!  That is the one thing I can take away from this last week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment