Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Food Tips

Today is a rainy lazy (kinda) day at our house.  I cleaned off the back porch & am getting the fall decorations out!!!!  More to come on that later!!!

But I'm also in the food tip mode!!!!!  Somewhere on line the other day I saw that someone had froze milk when they find it on sale!!!!  I am NOT a milk fan & the darling hubby gets soooooo aggravated at me when I don't have any milk in the house.  I just don't think about it!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I found this Tip Nut Website on line.........and guess what


you can freeze milk!!!  So this morning when the me & the Horse ran out for a few minutes we got a half gallon & put it in the freezer!!!! 



ANNNDDDDDD Hoss got his FIRST taste of chicken livers last night & LOVED them!!!  Seriously I don't think he even chewed them up he was so excited about them........the tip website also has this receipe for chicken liver treats on it......

Chicken Liver Treats: Recipe




Ingredients:

1 cup chicken livers


2 cups oats


1 cup whole wheat flour


2 eggs


1 TBS parsley






Directions:

■Boil or saute livers until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.


■Chop cooked livers into small pieces, then mix with rest of ingredients.


■Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes. Keep refrigerated.



So we'll be trying it out this afternoon to see how he likes them!!!!!
 
I'm thinking he'll be in LOVE but I'll let ya know!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment