Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Homemade Brownies



Really seriously I would not lie to you......you GOTTA try these brownies!!!!  They are the easiest & BEST homemade brownies I have EVER made!!!!

And by the way on a side note.....I told my DH that I needed to get the shortening out of the cabinet......he asked if I knew what shortening was!!!!  Note he didn't get to try the first brownie....he is a BRAT!!!!!  LOL!!!!!









YUMMY HOMEMADE BROWNIES



1 1/2 c. flour

2 c. sugar

10 tbsp. cocoa

1 tsp. salt

1 c. shortening

4 eggs

2 tsp. vanilla



Mix all ingredients with electric mixer. Pour into greased 9" x 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.   After they cooled I put some chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds until it melted & then poured it over the brownies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment