Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Handy Man


I need a handy man to stop by my office.  The little lip thingy on my desk is coming off!!!!  The tools my handy man needs are some screws ohhhh about 2 inches long & a star screwdriver.

I swear that's what I call the Phillips Head Screwdriver.....a Star Screwdriver.  Hubby laughs at me all the time when I ask for the star screwdriver......see when I was little Phillips Head just never made sense to me.  Why in the world would you call a screwdriver that looks like a star a Phillips Head???  What was the person smoking that named it?  Star just makes more sense & that's what I'm sticking to!!!!

Ohhhhh back to the handy man.......if he comes by & fixxes my broken lip thingy I'll make some brownies for him I PROMISE!!!!  Homemade or Mint...whichever he wants!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment