Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sorry

So I have these GREAT plans to make these WONDERFULLY CUTE cupcakes today!!

Went to the store, got all the goodies & am unloading the groceries while the oven heats up....

Making the cake mix & getting everything ready......



And I turn around to see the oven a glowing ORANGE COLOR!!!  Not just the ohhhh let me warm up so I can cook you some yummy cupcakes orange....and NOT the I'm on fire orange...more like the ORANGE AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN WHEN YOU ARE 1 MILE FROM IT!!!!

So I rush over, turn off the oven....and what do I find....

Ohhh wait you are gonna LOVE this......


Here it comes.....



                           (PLEASE ignore the fact that I HATE cleaning my oven!!!! THANK YOU!!)


                     The heating element is BROKE slap in 2!!!!

How does that happen WHEN YOU ARE ALL READY TO COOK STUFF??!!!! 

And HOW DOES ONLY ONE PLACE CARRY THE PART THAT I NEED & that PLACE IS CLOSED!!???!!! 

So now I'm aggravated & my FAVORITE DH is pretty much laughing at the fact that I shed tears over a darn heating element!!  Ok and now that I am typing that out it is pretty funny & I'm giggling over it!!!  LOL!!!

So tomorrow at lunch I'll be picking up the heating element so I can then add making cupcakes & frosting them to my wonderful Monday night schedule!!!! YEAH!!!!

And to everyone that was gonna get cupcakes tonight & tomorrow am.....I'm really really really really really really sorry!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment