Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Oatmeal Candy

So don't laugh...but I'm really not a fan of Oatmeal Candy.  But my niece makes KILLER Oatmeal Candy!!!  Like so good that the chocolate melts in your mouth!!

So the other night me & DH of course were craving some.....so I called my wonderful niece up got the recipe & tried it for the first time EVER!!!!!

And let me just say it's about the easiest thing on the planet to make!!!!  But be prepared for a sugar rush!!!!!




Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it.......

Boil in a large pan a stick of butter, 4 cups of sugar, 1/3 cup of cocoa, 1 cup of milk & a dash of salt.  Boil for 3 mins.

Take off of heat.  Add 1 cup of peanut butter & stir til melted.  then add 3 T vailla, 4 cups of oatmeal.  Stir together & drop spoonfull sizes on waxed paper!

See it's that easy!!  The hardest thing to do is wait on it to cool so it hardens & you can eat it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment