Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

4TH OF JULY PLANS??


The 4th of July is right around the corner.....our plans???  I'm really not to sure!!!  We will probably go to my BIL & SIL's side yard.  See they have a side yard that we & most of the neighborhood end up partying in every year.  And it's the PERFECT place to see the fireworks.  Will Hosser be there????  MAYBE!!!  We'll see how the day goes!!!  He might come to the food eating part of the party but go home when the fireworks happen!!!!  Just all depends!!!!

Did I tell ya'll that we had a bear in the neighborhood the other night.......and of course it was during the time that Hosser & I take our nightly walk!!!  What the heck???  Now everytime I walk I'm all nervous that we are gonna run into him again!!!  LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment