Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Truly Great People






My wonderful Savior has brought some truly GREAT people into my life, one of them being my WONDERFULLY Smart, Talented beyond belief, GREAT mom Janelle.  You should go check her blog out    The Flints   SHE IS GREAT!!!!

She sooooooooooooooooooo nails everything I want to say!!!!  (Well besides the I love my hubby part......I haven't got to meet her great hubby yet.....I'm sure I'd love him (not like she does) if I did).  We both have a certain situation we are dealing with & I KNOW this situation for her is hard.  And I LOVE that she is going to the LORD & praying about it.  Handing our situations over to the LORD at the foot of the cross and giving them to him.  Saying here you go LORD....I can't handle this I can't deal with this....but I KNOW you can!!!  I KNOW that in your time this will be dealt with. 

I told Janelle awhile ago that once you hand it over & once you truly rid yourself of worrying about this situation and you get the negativity out of your life you will feel so much better.  I think she is at that point....and I KNOW she is feeling so much better.  I KNOW she is enjoying the wonderful life she has been given & living everyday to praise the Lord!!!!!!

I was thinking about things last night and a great scripture came to my mind.......

I waited patiently for the LORD;

he turned to me and heard my cry.

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,

out of the mud and mire;

he set my feet on a rock

and gave me a firm place to stand.

 He put a new song in my mouth,

a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear the LORD

and put their trust in him.

Psalm 40:1-3


Pretty much sums up the last few months of my life.....THANK YOU LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment