Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010


Today I learned a few things.....

1......I'm so out of shape!!!  Walking the side of a mountain with the Horse pulling me has slap killed me!!!!!

2......I DON'T like the Laundry Monster when he threws up on my bed!!!!

3........I seriously have the CUTEST Nephew & Niece on the planet!!!!!!!

4........Must a 10:30 at night walk be the one thing that wears the Horse out!!!!!!

5.....Why must the Horse want a walk @ 10:30 @ night when I hiked up the side of a mountain with him this afternoon!!!!!!

6........DH is deaf!!!!  I don't think this baseball game could get much louder!!!!

7........There is gonna be some fried people @ Yankee Stadium today....they just said it was over 100degrees on the field!!!  Holy Cow!!!!!!!

8........I must go get ready for skit practice for VBS....and might I add I don't do good memorizing lines so therefore am sure I'll flop for sure!!!!

9......Hopefully no one will know that I am flopping like a fish out of water and I can wing it!!!

10.......VBS is in 2 weeks........OMG.....PLUS I need to make Bible Verse memory thingys cuz I have a class to teach!!!!!!        I'm gonna flop!!!  I know it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment