Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sweet Tater Casserole YUMMINESS!!!!

So DH said I can make amazing Sweet Tater Casserole!!!  And I don't THINK he was pulling my leg this time....LOL!! 

It really was super duper easy!!!!  All I did was cut up 2 HUGE sweet taters, and boiled them


along with some cinnamon & allspice (I didn't measure....just sprinkled some in)



I probably boiled them for like ummmmm FOREVER.....LOL not really but it seemed like it.  Probably a good 20 mins or so until they were mushy.

Drained the taters........





And then melted probably 3/4 a stick of butter in the pan, added the taters back then added more cinnamon, allspice & some brownsugar and went to mashing!!!!

And I really mashed them....didn't whip at all!!  And truthfully I THINK that was a first for me!!!  Kinda fun to take out a few frustrations!!!!

Then I found these cool little casserole dishes at the grocery store.......






Aren't they cute!!  They are the perfect size for one!!  Cuz in our house only DH eats sweet taters!!!  So I made 2 of them....one for Thanksgiving day & one for this weekend for him!!!

Sprinkled some more brown sugar on the top.  And baked at 350 for about 20-30 mins. 

See super duper easy....and apparently very yummy!!!!

What great new goodie did you cook up this weekend????

No comments:

Post a Comment