Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giving Season

So a very wonderfully smart, strong, vibrant, JOIful person in my family has challenged me to give something every day until the end of the year.  This is the season of giving you know.

So tonight during mine & Hoss's walk/jog we are going to be taking the BAG LOAD of clothes I have been throwing in the corner of the bedroom over to the Christian Ministry office. 

It's a cold, rainy, snowy day here & I'm sure someone could use the clothes & boots that are in that bag.  And I'm positive it will put a smile on their face when they get some warm clothes during these chilly days that are coming.

I've started a list of the things I can "give" this season!!  Mostly all of them are going to cost me nothing!!!  And probably won't take more than a few seconds or minutes of my day.

I'll make sure to let you in on what I'm giving every day!!  And hope that you will join us during this season of giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment