Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Cookies

So the other day I needed a HUGE sugar/baking rush!!  So what is better than peanut butter cookies with Hershey's Kisses in them!!

So while I was standing in the baking isle I saw these.......


Little Mini Kisses!!!  How stinkin cute are they!!!!!




So then in my let's make something fast & easy way of thinking I ran over and picked up.....





And to tell you the truth that cashier at the grocery store couldn't have rung my up fast enough!!!  I was SOOOOO READY for my sugar rush!!!!

I MIGHT have not even put up all the groceries BEFORE I started baking cookies!!!  But don't tell anyone!!!!




I scooped the dough into my little muffin tin, baked for 8-10 minutes!!  And as SOON as they came I put the kisses in them.

Let them cool for a few minutes and BAM......




                               SUGAR RUSH HIGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment