Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Visitor

We have this wonderful litte visitor in our neighborhood!!   Well it's not actually this one but he looks like this!!!  He drives me CRAZY!!!  He has been here for the past month or so!!  I've seen him twice, DH finally got to see him last night as he ran across the road in front of us!!

Fun thing about having a fox in the neighborhood.....you can't walk Hosser as well as you used to!!  So I get pack him up everynight & drive him downtown to walk for about 45 minutes to an hour!!  Cuz who would want to walk with a fox on the loose?  Ohhhh and I forgot...a fox on the loose who had one of its buddies hit by a car & died (so sorry!!) then sent off to be tested & found to have rabies!!!

So needless to say....Hosser & I are much much more careful when we are outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment