Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vacation


While on vacation this last week I might have possibly had my head under the water on a few things......

1) I really can get lots more done with no Facebook to take up most of my time!

2) It's REALLY chilly in October when you have no heat due to a downed tree & are camping inside your house!!!

3) Soup warmed up on the grill tastes really good!!!

4) I really didn't miss my job and wish I could inherit millions so I wouldn't have to work but I'm not sure from who to inherit the millions from!!

5) Paula Deen's resturant has pretty good food......but the little cafe that is in the same hotel has WAY BETTER FOOD!!! 

6) Said cafe has to die for caramel apples!!  And yes I'd drive 2 hours again to get another caramel apple!!!

7) There is a reason that DH & I have different days off.....and that's so we can enjoy our together days more!!  And trust me they don't happen very often!!

8) Hoss got spoiled during vacation!!!!

9) Hoss got spoiled during vacation!!!!

10) A Saturday with no cable because of above downed tree means no college football.......and that could drive 2 sports fans INSANE!!!!

11) The Wii is just no substitue for no college football!!!

12) I ate WAY TO MUCH on vacation!!!  Gotta go back on my diet!!!!

13) I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!  AND AM VERY THANKFUL TO A WONDERFUL FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR PLACING ME WHERE I AM TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment