Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hazy


This is the view of our lovely sky that we have had over the past few weeks.  It has been hot muggy & sticky outside.  All hazy & foggy looking.

Maybe that's why I feel all hazy & foggy today.  Last night I got told something that I thought I would never hear.  And because of that now all these thoughts are going thru my head.  I'm just not sure of alot of things right now.  I have been involved in a reading/study over the past few weeks & have been working on being better at alot of things.  Praying for people, trying to be a wife, friend & Heavenly Daughter.  It's just hard t0 do any of those things when you keep getting knocked down. 

So today I'm just not sure that coming out of the hazy is something that I can do!!!!!!  And as you can tell Hoss would rather hang out in the hazy with me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment