Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

BCS GAME


Tonight is all about the Longhorns baby!!!  Well on one side of the house.....the other side of the house thinks Alabama will win.......and since this is my blog we aren't gonna put a picture of Alabama up!!!  That's a bad word right now!!!!
And because I gotta watch this football game & cheer the HORNS on.....I made easy dinner.  I totally stole Cassity's Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich receipe.....and it was WAY WAY WAY easy!!!
Just cut the roastbeef lunch meat up....
Then some onions & mushrooms in the pan to fry up

...........then added some meat & cheese  and BAM.......
along with some homemade veggie soup.....you have an easy easy dinner!!!!!!!

And I also want to show you the very cool little Valentines Day bags I made...........


No really don't think I am that talented.......I can't sew for the life of me.  Got them at Dollar General for A BUCK!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you made it!! I hope you liked it.. I just love how easy it is!

    ReplyDelete