Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Molasses Cookies



We got the pleasure the other day to try out Betty Crocker's new molasses cookies.  Now I'm not a molasses cookie freak but DH & Hosser thought they were the BOMB!!!!  I made them on a Saturday & a week & 1/2 later DH was still eating on them.  Said they were still very soft & chewy just like they had just come out of the oven.  He put some icing on a few of them & I think I even saw him putting coolwhip on a few one time too!!!

Me as the cook in the family LOVED them!!!!  I didn't have the big mess of making them from scratch....just opened the bag, added a few ingredients, and baked them right up!!!!  VERY little mess & just took me a few mins to get the batter all ready LOVE!!!!!

If you'll zip on over HERE you can get a coupon for 75 cents off of a package of the molasses cookie mix from Betty Crocker when they come out this fall in the grocery store!!!!

You'll LOVE LOVE LOVE the cookies just as much as DH & Hosser did I PROMISE!!!

Here is the Betty Crocker website that you can find all kinds of great baking ideas!!!!!

Happy baking!!!!  Hey and if you try them PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!



"The product, information and prize pack has been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark."

No comments:

Post a Comment