Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Today.....

Hosser & I just finished our hike up the mountain.  We ALMOST made it to the top but this thought kept going thru my head that I was gonna get stuck on the side of a mountain in the dark & the bears would come out to play with Hosser & I'd probably die of a heart attack!!  SO we turned around.....given about 15 or 20 more minutes we would have made it to the top!!!  Gonna have to leave a little earlier tomorrow night!!!!



We've got lots of interesting stuff going on this week!!!  A dentist appointment tomorrow that isn't going to be fun...well that one won't be to bad....it's the appointment that we have to schedule in October from tomorrow's appointment that isn't going to be exciting!!!  I'm also trying out a new facial cleanser that I can't wait to tell you guys about!!!  The new Scentsy Fall/Winter stuff comes out.  And college football starts!!!  It's gonna be an exciting week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment