Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy Week

We've got lots & lots going on here in Hoss's World!!!  And this is how I kinda feel......foggy!!!!   



Over the weekend I was part of a wonderful womens conference speaking on being a Proverbs 31 woman.  I am in NO WAY a perfect example of this woman but I try really hard to do what I need to do to make God pleased with the woman I'm becoming.

Then this coming weekend we got lots going on....an all day Scentsy event, a baby shower (which I need to finish the cake for), church, church meeting, 2 Scentsy parties and then vacation starts!!! 

Man I'm tired just typing & reading all that!!!!

So I'm off to work on a bunch of samples & a diaper cake!!!  Hosser is snoozing after being walked!!!  He had a rough day today LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment