Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today

Good morning everyone!!!!  Today is a rough day!!!  And it's only 9:30 LOL!!!! 

I usually would be showing you the great wonderfully magnificent pictures of the fireworks that went off last night BUT due to people & circumstances out of my control we didn't get to see the fireworks last night !!! 

And now today cuz my mind is racing all over the place as I'm back to work after a 3 day weekend....I can't get my thoughts together.  I have ideas in my head that need to be worked on.  I don't want to be at work today....I didn't even want to get up out of the bed!!!! PLUS it's supposed to rain this afternoon......so it's gloomy YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!

So my prayer today is for strength to figure out where I need to be.  Strength to deal with the problems that arise!  Strength to remember that I have SOMONE standing beside me holding my hand thru all this craziness & He WILL lead me thru the day!!!!

Oh and energy cuz I think I forgot that at home!!!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment