Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin Monday

I am....Watchin a jacked up show on Tru TV!!



I think....I really should be doing my "homework" for the Bible Study class I went to!!


I should...also get up and do some laundry!!


I dream....in techno color!!



I want....A 2010 Chevy Camaro










I know...that I am a Child of God


I don't like....the Duke Bluedevils



I smell...Berry Blush in my Scentsy Warmer










I hear....the dryer, the TV and Hoss snoring!!










I fear....mice & loosing control!!!

 
I usually...am pretty together!!


I search...for coupons all the time!!


I miss....my extra hour of sleep that we lost this weekend!!


I always...am thankful for my great hubby!!


I regret....not taking that couple of extra mins to tell someone that I loved them!!


I wonder....where I'll be 10 years from now.


I crave....some Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties!!

 
I remember...who is important in my life.



I need.....a maid sometimes.



I forget....where I put my keys at everyday!!!  Hubby thinks I should put them in the same place all the time....why that would make things to easy!!!


I feel....that I can just about do anything.


I can....do anything if I set my mind to it!!!



I can't....remember what I need at the grocery store without a list.

 
I am happy....when my boys are the happy!!



I lose.....my mind sometimes!!!



I sing....whenever I can!


I listen...with my ears & my heart!!


I shop.....anywhere & everywhere!!


I eat....nothing soggy!!!!!! 


I love.....my boys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I'm afraid of mice, too! I got a little more used to them in my old apartment that was full of them (we lived above a pizza shop...I guess they just liked it there), but they still skeeve and scare me to this day!!!

    Anyway, nice to meet you @ FMM!

    ReplyDelete