Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Polar Express


Yep.....you guessed it.......this week we went on the Polar Express train ride!!!  Yeah us & my parents.  No kids in tow....just 4 CRAZY adults acting silly.   I would highly suggest that ANYONE with kids take this train ride. 

Yes that's the parents.......to bad I couldn't get my moms face....cuz she almost at the point of jumping up & down like the 4 & 5 year old kids were.


Here is the inside of our car.  We got on the train & off we went to the North Pole.  On the way there we read "The Polar Express" book & had

The North Pole was full of lights & all kinds of wonders!! 


And guess who got on the train with us

Yeppers good ole St. Nick himself!!!!!!!  And as you can see Mom was very excited that she got her book signed & even got a special treat (a bell...but shhhhhh I didn't tell you that secret!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment