Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

LOVE Saturdays.........

First I have to tell you that I have watched Little House on the Prairie ALL day today!!!!!  And it has been WONDERFUL!!!!  It's just nice to sit and think of the simpler things sometimes!!!!

But in between episodes I did manage to find this WONDERFUL recipe for Cappuccino Muffins!!!!!


And ummmm once I came down off my high from the coffee & sugar.....I looked at the sink and found this......





And decided it was time to eat one more muffin!!!!  Ohhhh I forgot to mention they even have CHOCOLATE CHIPS in them!!!! 



I'm thinking once I eat one more here after awhile I'll tackle cleaning the bathroom.  I'm thinking that should be enough work & excerise to have worked off the 3 muffins!!!!!!  Do ya think????

No comments:

Post a Comment