Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ranchero Beans

Land sakes have mercy I can't believe that in my recipes that I've given I haven't listed Ranchero Beans!!!!!  Seriously they ROCK!!!  And are super super easy!!!  Go ahead & ask....how easy (I know you want to!!!! LOL), easy enough that my DH had them all ready in 15 mins when he got home last night so all I had to do was make the cornbread!!!!! =)






All you need (and this is all dependent on how much you want to make) is.....

2 cans of Baked Beans
2 cans of kidney beans drained
1 can of navy beans drained
1 can of great northern beans
1 pound of hamburger (cooked & drained)
chopped onion & green pepper to taste
1/2 cup of brown sugar (or more if you like it sweeter)

We usually cook to a very low boil for about 10 mins or so.  Sometimes I put it in the crockpot & let it cook on LOW for about 4 hours......that way is so good it'll make your tongue slap your brains out!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment