Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Casserole


I couldn't get you great picture of the casserole......I tried, but here is the meat & taters of this wonderful casserole.  O Lordy I made a funny.....meat & taters (I know cheesy...read the ingredients & you'll see what I mean!!!)
My mom makes this all the time....I have no idea where she got it from but I can tell you that my family & my sisters family LOVES it!!!  I even made it one time for my MIL....she liked it to...and that says ALOT!!!!

1 Cabbage chopped up
2 packages of sausage...I use Jimmy Dean, cooked and crumbled
4 cans of the sliced taters
and however many peas you want
2 boxes of the Swanson Chicken Broth
Put it all in a casserole dish to size (kinda depends on how big of one you make) we usually use a BIG lasagna dish
and then I sprinkle with salt, pepper & some garlic
and then I cook until the cabbage is done to what I like...which is NOT smooshie....kinda still crispie!!!  Usually around 45 mins to an hour @ 400 degree.


 Hope you enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment